The World's Important Memorable Events
- 1535 - Queen Elizabeth Date of.
- 1761 - The third fight waterways.
- 1790 - Fort William College was established Kolkata.
- 1804 - Terms of France's Emperor Napoleon bonaparte.
- 1821 - Napoleon Bonaparte death of.
- 1829 - Order to prevent burning sati in India.
- 1837 - Queen Victoria ascended the throne of England.
- 1857 - The Sepoy Rebellion in India.
- 1860 - German philosopher Arthur schopenhauer death of.
- 1876, 13 September - American novelist Sherwood Anderson's Date of.
- 1889, 13 September - French poet Pierre rabherdi's Date of.
- 1913 - Rabindranath Tagore the Nobel Prize for literature.
- 1939, 1 September - Second World War started.
- 1941, 22 june - Hitler's invasion of Russia.
- 1949 - The Republic of China was established .
- 1952 - England's throne of Queen Elizabeth II.
- 1964 - The freedom of Malta.
- 1399 - Timur Lang who declared himself as an Emperor of Delhi.
- 1748 - France-switch Mathematician Zang Bourelly died
- 1782 - German melodist Johann Christian Bach died
- 1824 - Established Sanskrit college in Kolkata (Calcutta)
- 1854 - Anthropologist sir James Frazer was born.
- 1863 - Educationist & Sports personality Baron Pierre de Coubertin was born
- 1877 - Queen Victoria was declared as the Empress of India.
- 1879 - English Novelist E.M. Foster was born.
- 1880 - Money order system was included to the post office in India for the first time.
- 1881 - Visionary Communist & France revolutionary Auguste Louis Blanqui died.
- 1886 - By a declaration Burma (Myanmar) was brought under English Rule.
- 1889 - To implement the capital punishment Electrical chair is used at New York in America for the first time.
- 1890 - Sir Gooroodas Banerjee was appointed as the 1st Bangalee VC of Calcutta University. Film director, Journalist & Author of prose fiction Premankur Atorthi was born.
- 1894 - Great Scientist Mr. Prof. Satyendra Nath Bose was born. German Physicist Heinrich Rudolf Hertz died.
- 1898 - Weeklies 'Sangsar' is published edited by Kaliprasanna Ghosh.
- 1901 - Commonwealth of Australia is formed.
- 1904 - Rural poet Jashimuddin was born.
- 1908 - David Hair Training College for teachers training established in Kolkata.
- 1910 - Freedom Fighter Nalini Das was born.
- 1914 - Literary & Journalist Adwaita Malla Burman was born.
- 17 - Roman poet Ovid Died.
- 1492 - Famous Persian poet Mullah Nooruddin Abdur Rahman Jami died.
- 1635 - France Academy established.
- 1757 - Robert Clive occupied Kolkata (Calcutta) from Siraj-ud-Doula.
- 1917 - Poet & Literary Critics Mr Hariprasad Mitra was born.
- 1930 - Scientist & Author Abdullah-Al-Muti Sharfuddin was born. 'Speechless picture' Show is begun at 'Kolkata Show House'
- 1942 - United Nations Proclamation is signed.
- 1958 - European Economic Community (EEC) is laid it's foundation.
- 1959 - Revolution in Cuba Started leading by Dr. Fidel Castro.
- 1788 - France Author & progressive social reformer Etienne Cabet was born.
- 1839 - First photography of moon is taken by Lui Dagar.
- 1852 - Russian pole adventurer Fabian Gottlieb Thaddeus von Bellingshausen died.
- 1856 - Photographic Society of Bengal was established.
- 1886 - By a declaration British Empire engulfs all North Burma (Myanmar).
- 1890 - Syed Ameer Ali became the first Muslim Justice at Kolkata High court.
- 1892 - Astronomer Sir George Biddell Airy died.
- 1895 - British Orientalist Hamilton Gib was born.
- 1896 - Author of Juvenile literature Mr. Khogendranath Mitra was born.
- 1962 - West Samoa got independence.
- 1912 - Kolkata Development Trust is formed.
- 1917 - British Anthropologist Sir Edward Burnett Tylor died. / Poet & Journalist Ahsan Habib was born.
- 1920 - Bio-Chemist & Science fiction writer Issac Asimov was born.
- 1922 - Indian Scientist Mr. Har Gobind Khorana was born.
- 1939 - Approximate two hundred thousand labour participated on general strike of Bombay (Mumbai).
- 1955 - President of Panama Antonio Remon Cantera was killed.
- 1959 - Russian Rocket Luna-1 launched.
- 1976 - Literary Sailajananda Mukherjee died.
- BC-106 - Roman statesman and orator Marakiusa Sisero born.
- 1501 - Uzbek poet and thinker Nazimuddin Mir Alisera Nabhoi's death.
- 1698 - Italian poet Piyero Metantajio born.
- 1732 - Charitable Haji Mohammad Mohsin born.
- 1832 - French grammarian Jhan-Fransoya Sampoliom's death.
- 1840 - Belajiya's missionary Father of Damiyena born.
- 1868 - Nobel winner U.S. chemists Theodore William Richards born.
- 1870 - The Australian novelist Henry Handle Richardson born.
- 1875 - French editor and author of cells Pierre Atonaja larusa's death.
- 1981 - Bengali diplomat Mr. Hossain Ali died.
- 1880 - In Mumbai "Illustrated Weekly of India" was first published.
- 1888 - Playwright and physician James bridi born.
- 1923 - Czech novelist Iyaroslabha haseka's death.
- 1924 - Anthropologists Howard Carter discovered Tutanakhamuna's top ornate coffin.
- 1952 - The Asiatic Society was founded in Dhaka.
- 1958 - Sir Edmund Hillary was pacing the South Pole.
- 1958 - "South Indian Islands Federation" is formed.
- 1980 - Death of Nirmalacandra Lahiri, astronomer and magazine innovator.
- 1993 - Nuclear arms reduction treaty 'strart' signed between Russia and America.
- 1493 - Naval Adventurer Columbus started journey from America to Spain.
- 1710 - Italian composer Jiobhanti Battista Paragolesi born.
- 1782 - French architect Jhank Gabriel's death.
- 1785 - German grammarian and Folklorian Hayakapa Grim born.
- 1809 - The inventor of blinds reading system, the French researcher Louis Brayi born.
- 1813 - The inventor short hand lettering Sir Ijak Pitman born.
- 1861 - The unique epic of Bengali literature 'Meghanadbadh' of Michael Madhusudan Dutta was published.
- 1884 - Phyabiyan society was established in London.
- 1885 - The first appendicitis operations.
- 1920 - The Spenish novelist and dramatist Gyaladosa Benito Perez's death.
- 1929 - Saratchandra's novel 'Pother Dabi' was confiscated by the British Raj.
- 1931 - The Politician and leader of khelaphata movement Maolana (Religious) Mohammad Ali died.
- 1941 - Nobel Laureate in Literature (1927), the French philosopher Henri- Louis Bergson 's death.
- 1947 - Fired at Procession in Dinajpur farmers, Saontal Sibarama and Chamiruddin were killed.
- 1948 - East Pakistan Muslim Students League formed.
- 1960 - French Nobel Prize winner Albert Camus (1957), was died in accident.
- 1961 - Austrian physicist Erwin Rudolf Josef Alexander Schrodinger death.
- 1906 - By severe earthquake and volcanic fire, Menaguya city of Nicaragua in Central America, is destroyed, including 22,000 residents.
- 1965 - Nobel Prize winner British poet and critic T. S. Eliot's death.
- 1975 - Italian writer Karlena Levi's death.
- 1983 - Rabindra Musician Sagor Sen's death.
- 1986 - The novelist and dramatist Christopher Isherwood died.
- 1990 - The first digital telephone system was introduced in Bangladesh.
Every country to have a international telephone country code. Here is given Country’s name and their country codes. International Telephone Country Codes List Country’s Name Country Codes Afganistan 93 Albenia 355 Algeria 213 Angola 244 Argentina 54 Australia 61 Austria Read More
There are many famous authors in the world’s. Their have many famous, classic and popular stories, novels and poetry books. The world’s most famous authors from here is created of some famous books and authors name list. Some Famous Books Read More
There are different types of bank in every country of the world. Here is given list of some country’s name and central banks name. Country’s Name Central Banks Name India Reserve Bank of India Bangladesh Bangladesh Bank Japan Bank of Read More
Every country in the world to have a national flower. Here is given some of the country’s a list of national flowers. List of national flowers name and country name Country Name of flower Bangladesh Water Lily India Lotus Sri Read More
Every country in the world to have a national animal. Here is given some of the country’s a list of national animal. List of national animals name and country name Country Name of animal Argentina Jaguar Bangladesh Royal Bengal tiger Read More
List of national fruits name and country’s name Country’s Name National Fruits Name Bangladesh Jackfruit India Mango Malaysia Rambutan Thailand Mangosteen Philippines Mango Japan Japanese persimmon England Apple Azerbaijan Pomegranate Jamaica Ackee Serbia Damson plum Armenia Apricot Brazil Cupuacu Mexico Read More
Every country in the world to have a national bird. Here is given some of the country’s a list of national birds name. List of national birds and countries name Country Name of Bird United Kingdom European robin United States Read More
Here is given some of the country’s a list of news agencies name List of news agencies name and countries name Name of Agencies Country British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) United Kingdom Bangladesh Sangbad Sangstha (BSS) Bangladesh Press Trust of India Read More
FIFA Football World Cup Winners and Runners-up List Year Winners Runners-up Venue Location 1930 Uruguay Argentina Estadio Centenario Montevideo, Uruguay 1934 Italy Czechoslovakia Stadio Nazionale PNF Rome, Italy 1938 Italy Hungary Stade Olympique de Colombes Paris, France 1950 Uruguay Brazil Read More
List of Scientific Names of Animals Common Name Scientific Names Horse Equus ferus caballus Deer Artiodactyl cervidae Goat Capra hircus Giraffe Giraffa horridus Cobra Elaphidae naja Ass Equs asinus Rabbit Leoparidae cuniculas Panda Alurpoda melanoleuca Cat Felis catus Elephant Proboscidea Read More