The World's Important Memorable Events
- 1535 - Queen Elizabeth Date of.
- 1761 - The third fight waterways.
- 1790 - Fort William College was established Kolkata.
- 1804 - Terms of France's Emperor Napoleon bonaparte.
- 1821 - Napoleon Bonaparte death of.
- 1829 - Order to prevent burning sati in India.
- 1837 - Queen Victoria ascended the throne of England.
- 1857 - The Sepoy Rebellion in India.
- 1860 - German philosopher Arthur schopenhauer death of.
- 1876, 13 September - American novelist Sherwood Anderson's Date of.
- 1889, 13 September - French poet Pierre rabherdi's Date of.
- 1913 - Rabindranath Tagore the Nobel Prize for literature.
- 1939, 1 September - Second World War started.
- 1941, 22 june - Hitler's invasion of Russia.
- 1949 - The Republic of China was established .
- 1952 - England's throne of Queen Elizabeth II.
- 1964 - The freedom of Malta.
- 1399 - Timur Lang who declared himself as an Emperor of Delhi.
- 1748 - France-switch Mathematician Zang Bourelly died
- 1782 - German melodist Johann Christian Bach died
- 1824 - Established Sanskrit college in Kolkata (Calcutta)
- 1854 - Anthropologist sir James Frazer was born.
- 1863 - Educationist & Sports personality Baron Pierre de Coubertin was born
- 1877 - Queen Victoria was declared as the Empress of India.
- 1879 - English Novelist E.M. Foster was born.
- 1880 - Money order system was included to the post office in India for the first time.
- 1881 - Visionary Communist & France revolutionary Auguste Louis Blanqui died.
- 1886 - By a declaration Burma (Myanmar) was brought under English Rule.
- 1889 - To implement the capital punishment Electrical chair is used at New York in America for the first time.
- 1890 - Sir Gooroodas Banerjee was appointed as the 1st Bangalee VC of Calcutta University. Film director, Journalist & Author of prose fiction Premankur Atorthi was born.
- 1894 - Great Scientist Mr. Prof. Satyendra Nath Bose was born. German Physicist Heinrich Rudolf Hertz died.
- 1898 - Weeklies 'Sangsar' is published edited by Kaliprasanna Ghosh.
- 1901 - Commonwealth of Australia is formed.
- 1904 - Rural poet Jashimuddin was born.
- 1908 - David Hair Training College for teachers training established in Kolkata.
- 1910 - Freedom Fighter Nalini Das was born.
- 1914 - Literary & Journalist Adwaita Malla Burman was born.
- 17 - Roman poet Ovid Died.
- 1492 - Famous Persian poet Mullah Nooruddin Abdur Rahman Jami died.
- 1635 - France Academy established.
- 1757 - Robert Clive occupied Kolkata (Calcutta) from Siraj-ud-Doula.
- 1917 - Poet & Literary Critics Mr Hariprasad Mitra was born.
- 1930 - Scientist & Author Abdullah-Al-Muti Sharfuddin was born. 'Speechless picture' Show is begun at 'Kolkata Show House'
- 1942 - United Nations Proclamation is signed.
- 1958 - European Economic Community (EEC) is laid it's foundation.
- 1959 - Revolution in Cuba Started leading by Dr. Fidel Castro.
- 1788 - France Author & progressive social reformer Etienne Cabet was born.
- 1839 - First photography of moon is taken by Lui Dagar.
- 1852 - Russian pole adventurer Fabian Gottlieb Thaddeus von Bellingshausen died.
- 1856 - Photographic Society of Bengal was established.
- 1886 - By a declaration British Empire engulfs all North Burma (Myanmar).
- 1890 - Syed Ameer Ali became the first Muslim Justice at Kolkata High court.
- 1892 - Astronomer Sir George Biddell Airy died.
- 1895 - British Orientalist Hamilton Gib was born.
- 1896 - Author of Juvenile literature Mr. Khogendranath Mitra was born.
- 1962 - West Samoa got independence.
- 1912 - Kolkata Development Trust is formed.
- 1917 - British Anthropologist Sir Edward Burnett Tylor died. / Poet & Journalist Ahsan Habib was born.
- 1920 - Bio-Chemist & Science fiction writer Issac Asimov was born.
- 1922 - Indian Scientist Mr. Har Gobind Khorana was born.
- 1939 - Approximate two hundred thousand labour participated on general strike of Bombay (Mumbai).
- 1955 - President of Panama Antonio Remon Cantera was killed.
- 1959 - Russian Rocket Luna-1 launched.
- 1976 - Literary Sailajananda Mukherjee died.
- BC-106 - Roman statesman and orator Marakiusa Sisero born.
- 1501 - Uzbek poet and thinker Nazimuddin Mir Alisera Nabhoi's death.
- 1698 - Italian poet Piyero Metantajio born.
- 1732 - Charitable Haji Mohammad Mohsin born.
- 1832 - French grammarian Jhan-Fransoya Sampoliom's death.
- 1840 - Belajiya's missionary Father of Damiyena born.
- 1868 - Nobel winner U.S. chemists Theodore William Richards born.
- 1870 - The Australian novelist Henry Handle Richardson born.
- 1875 - French editor and author of cells Pierre Atonaja larusa's death.
- 1981 - Bengali diplomat Mr. Hossain Ali died.
- 1880 - In Mumbai "Illustrated Weekly of India" was first published.
- 1888 - Playwright and physician James bridi born.
- 1923 - Czech novelist Iyaroslabha haseka's death.
- 1924 - Anthropologists Howard Carter discovered Tutanakhamuna's top ornate coffin.
- 1952 - The Asiatic Society was founded in Dhaka.
- 1958 - Sir Edmund Hillary was pacing the South Pole.
- 1958 - "South Indian Islands Federation" is formed.
- 1980 - Death of Nirmalacandra Lahiri, astronomer and magazine innovator.
- 1993 - Nuclear arms reduction treaty 'strart' signed between Russia and America.
- 1493 - Naval Adventurer Columbus started journey from America to Spain.
- 1710 - Italian composer Jiobhanti Battista Paragolesi born.
- 1782 - French architect Jhank Gabriel's death.
- 1785 - German grammarian and Folklorian Hayakapa Grim born.
- 1809 - The inventor of blinds reading system, the French researcher Louis Brayi born.
- 1813 - The inventor short hand lettering Sir Ijak Pitman born.
- 1861 - The unique epic of Bengali literature 'Meghanadbadh' of Michael Madhusudan Dutta was published.
- 1884 - Phyabiyan society was established in London.
- 1885 - The first appendicitis operations.
- 1920 - The Spenish novelist and dramatist Gyaladosa Benito Perez's death.
- 1929 - Saratchandra's novel 'Pother Dabi' was confiscated by the British Raj.
- 1931 - The Politician and leader of khelaphata movement Maolana (Religious) Mohammad Ali died.
- 1941 - Nobel Laureate in Literature (1927), the French philosopher Henri- Louis Bergson 's death.
- 1947 - Fired at Procession in Dinajpur farmers, Saontal Sibarama and Chamiruddin were killed.
- 1948 - East Pakistan Muslim Students League formed.
- 1960 - French Nobel Prize winner Albert Camus (1957), was died in accident.
- 1961 - Austrian physicist Erwin Rudolf Josef Alexander Schrodinger death.
- 1906 - By severe earthquake and volcanic fire, Menaguya city of Nicaragua in Central America, is destroyed, including 22,000 residents.
- 1965 - Nobel Prize winner British poet and critic T. S. Eliot's death.
- 1975 - Italian writer Karlena Levi's death.
- 1983 - Rabindra Musician Sagor Sen's death.
- 1986 - The novelist and dramatist Christopher Isherwood died.
- 1990 - The first digital telephone system was introduced in Bangladesh.
Some scientific terminology Anthropology – Humans origin and development of related sciences. Apiculture – Beekeeping Science. Anatomy – Resources for learning about people’s organs. Archaeology – Archeology, ancient ruins related sciences. Astronomy – Astrology scripture, the sun, the moon, the Read More
Miscellaneous General Knowledge Questions and Answers 1. In which country did the `sauna’ originate? Ans. Fin 2. On which day and which year did America declare itself an independent country? Ans. 4th July 1776 3. Which is lighter, gold or Read More
English Language General Knowledge Quiz Questions and answers 1.What is the first novel in English? Ans: Pamela 2.When it was published? Ans: In 1740 3.Who wrote it? Ans: Samuel Richardson 4.What is the first English Comedy? Ans: Ralph Roister Doister Read More
Question and Answer — Animals 1.Which is the most long lived creature in the world? Ans: Tortoise 2.Which snake is the most poisonous? Ans: King Cobra 3.Which animals are left handed? Ans: Polar bears 4.Which bird can rotate its head Read More
The world’s major sea ports Country Sea Ports India Calcutta, Chennai, Mumbai Bangladesh Chittagong, Mongla Sri Lanka Colombo Pakistan Karachi Singapore Singapore Myanmar Iyangun, Akiyab Japan Osaka, Iyakohama China Shanghai, Canton Malaysia Penang, Sutenhas Egypt Suez, Ports Syed, Alexandria Iran Read More
The World’s various country’s and place’s geographical alias Geographical Alias Country / Place Name Country of golden fiber Bangladesh Gateway of India Mumbai, India Silent city Rome Earth heaven Kashmir Markets city Cairo Country of white elephant Thailand The temple Read More
The World’s main agricultural products and country name Main Agricultural Products Country Name Rice China, Bangladesh, India, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Brazil Jute China, Bangladesh, India, Brazil, Thailand Tobacco United States, China, India, Japan, Brazil, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Russia Read More
The world’s various country’s parliament name Europe Asia Africa North America South America Oceania North America Continent Country Name Parliament Name Canada Parliament United States Of America Congress Bahamas Parliament Dominica House of Assembly Barbados Parliament Jamaica Parliament Saint Kitts Read More
The world’s various country’s parliament name Europe Asia Africa North America South America Oceania Africa Continent Country Name Parliament Name Senegal National Assembly Benin National Assembly (AssemblĂ©e Nationale) Niger National Assembly (AssemblĂ©e Nationale) Rwanda Parliament (Inteko Ishinga Amategeko) Cameroon National Read More
Europe Asia Africa North America South America Oceania The world’s various country’s parliament name — Asia Continent Country Name Parliament Name India Parliament (Sansad) Sri Lanka Parliament Nepal Constituent Assembly Pakistan Assembly of Councillors (Majlis-e-Shoora) Bangladesh House of the Nation Read More