The World's Important Memorable Events
- 1535 - Queen Elizabeth Date of.
- 1761 - The third fight waterways.
- 1790 - Fort William College was established Kolkata.
- 1804 - Terms of France's Emperor Napoleon bonaparte.
- 1821 - Napoleon Bonaparte death of.
- 1829 - Order to prevent burning sati in India.
- 1837 - Queen Victoria ascended the throne of England.
- 1857 - The Sepoy Rebellion in India.
- 1860 - German philosopher Arthur schopenhauer death of.
- 1876, 13 September - American novelist Sherwood Anderson's Date of.
- 1889, 13 September - French poet Pierre rabherdi's Date of.
- 1913 - Rabindranath Tagore the Nobel Prize for literature.
- 1939, 1 September - Second World War started.
- 1941, 22 june - Hitler's invasion of Russia.
- 1949 - The Republic of China was established .
- 1952 - England's throne of Queen Elizabeth II.
- 1964 - The freedom of Malta.
- 1399 - Timur Lang who declared himself as an Emperor of Delhi.
- 1748 - France-switch Mathematician Zang Bourelly died
- 1782 - German melodist Johann Christian Bach died
- 1824 - Established Sanskrit college in Kolkata (Calcutta)
- 1854 - Anthropologist sir James Frazer was born.
- 1863 - Educationist & Sports personality Baron Pierre de Coubertin was born
- 1877 - Queen Victoria was declared as the Empress of India.
- 1879 - English Novelist E.M. Foster was born.
- 1880 - Money order system was included to the post office in India for the first time.
- 1881 - Visionary Communist & France revolutionary Auguste Louis Blanqui died.
- 1886 - By a declaration Burma (Myanmar) was brought under English Rule.
- 1889 - To implement the capital punishment Electrical chair is used at New York in America for the first time.
- 1890 - Sir Gooroodas Banerjee was appointed as the 1st Bangalee VC of Calcutta University. Film director, Journalist & Author of prose fiction Premankur Atorthi was born.
- 1894 - Great Scientist Mr. Prof. Satyendra Nath Bose was born. German Physicist Heinrich Rudolf Hertz died.
- 1898 - Weeklies 'Sangsar' is published edited by Kaliprasanna Ghosh.
- 1901 - Commonwealth of Australia is formed.
- 1904 - Rural poet Jashimuddin was born.
- 1908 - David Hair Training College for teachers training established in Kolkata.
- 1910 - Freedom Fighter Nalini Das was born.
- 1914 - Literary & Journalist Adwaita Malla Burman was born.
- 17 - Roman poet Ovid Died.
- 1492 - Famous Persian poet Mullah Nooruddin Abdur Rahman Jami died.
- 1635 - France Academy established.
- 1757 - Robert Clive occupied Kolkata (Calcutta) from Siraj-ud-Doula.
- 1917 - Poet & Literary Critics Mr Hariprasad Mitra was born.
- 1930 - Scientist & Author Abdullah-Al-Muti Sharfuddin was born. 'Speechless picture' Show is begun at 'Kolkata Show House'
- 1942 - United Nations Proclamation is signed.
- 1958 - European Economic Community (EEC) is laid it's foundation.
- 1959 - Revolution in Cuba Started leading by Dr. Fidel Castro.
- 1788 - France Author & progressive social reformer Etienne Cabet was born.
- 1839 - First photography of moon is taken by Lui Dagar.
- 1852 - Russian pole adventurer Fabian Gottlieb Thaddeus von Bellingshausen died.
- 1856 - Photographic Society of Bengal was established.
- 1886 - By a declaration British Empire engulfs all North Burma (Myanmar).
- 1890 - Syed Ameer Ali became the first Muslim Justice at Kolkata High court.
- 1892 - Astronomer Sir George Biddell Airy died.
- 1895 - British Orientalist Hamilton Gib was born.
- 1896 - Author of Juvenile literature Mr. Khogendranath Mitra was born.
- 1962 - West Samoa got independence.
- 1912 - Kolkata Development Trust is formed.
- 1917 - British Anthropologist Sir Edward Burnett Tylor died. / Poet & Journalist Ahsan Habib was born.
- 1920 - Bio-Chemist & Science fiction writer Issac Asimov was born.
- 1922 - Indian Scientist Mr. Har Gobind Khorana was born.
- 1939 - Approximate two hundred thousand labour participated on general strike of Bombay (Mumbai).
- 1955 - President of Panama Antonio Remon Cantera was killed.
- 1959 - Russian Rocket Luna-1 launched.
- 1976 - Literary Sailajananda Mukherjee died.
- BC-106 - Roman statesman and orator Marakiusa Sisero born.
- 1501 - Uzbek poet and thinker Nazimuddin Mir Alisera Nabhoi's death.
- 1698 - Italian poet Piyero Metantajio born.
- 1732 - Charitable Haji Mohammad Mohsin born.
- 1832 - French grammarian Jhan-Fransoya Sampoliom's death.
- 1840 - Belajiya's missionary Father of Damiyena born.
- 1868 - Nobel winner U.S. chemists Theodore William Richards born.
- 1870 - The Australian novelist Henry Handle Richardson born.
- 1875 - French editor and author of cells Pierre Atonaja larusa's death.
- 1981 - Bengali diplomat Mr. Hossain Ali died.
- 1880 - In Mumbai "Illustrated Weekly of India" was first published.
- 1888 - Playwright and physician James bridi born.
- 1923 - Czech novelist Iyaroslabha haseka's death.
- 1924 - Anthropologists Howard Carter discovered Tutanakhamuna's top ornate coffin.
- 1952 - The Asiatic Society was founded in Dhaka.
- 1958 - Sir Edmund Hillary was pacing the South Pole.
- 1958 - "South Indian Islands Federation" is formed.
- 1980 - Death of Nirmalacandra Lahiri, astronomer and magazine innovator.
- 1993 - Nuclear arms reduction treaty 'strart' signed between Russia and America.
- 1493 - Naval Adventurer Columbus started journey from America to Spain.
- 1710 - Italian composer Jiobhanti Battista Paragolesi born.
- 1782 - French architect Jhank Gabriel's death.
- 1785 - German grammarian and Folklorian Hayakapa Grim born.
- 1809 - The inventor of blinds reading system, the French researcher Louis Brayi born.
- 1813 - The inventor short hand lettering Sir Ijak Pitman born.
- 1861 - The unique epic of Bengali literature 'Meghanadbadh' of Michael Madhusudan Dutta was published.
- 1884 - Phyabiyan society was established in London.
- 1885 - The first appendicitis operations.
- 1920 - The Spenish novelist and dramatist Gyaladosa Benito Perez's death.
- 1929 - Saratchandra's novel 'Pother Dabi' was confiscated by the British Raj.
- 1931 - The Politician and leader of khelaphata movement Maolana (Religious) Mohammad Ali died.
- 1941 - Nobel Laureate in Literature (1927), the French philosopher Henri- Louis Bergson 's death.
- 1947 - Fired at Procession in Dinajpur farmers, Saontal Sibarama and Chamiruddin were killed.
- 1948 - East Pakistan Muslim Students League formed.
- 1960 - French Nobel Prize winner Albert Camus (1957), was died in accident.
- 1961 - Austrian physicist Erwin Rudolf Josef Alexander Schrodinger death.
- 1906 - By severe earthquake and volcanic fire, Menaguya city of Nicaragua in Central America, is destroyed, including 22,000 residents.
- 1965 - Nobel Prize winner British poet and critic T. S. Eliot's death.
- 1975 - Italian writer Karlena Levi's death.
- 1983 - Rabindra Musician Sagor Sen's death.
- 1986 - The novelist and dramatist Christopher Isherwood died.
- 1990 - The first digital telephone system was introduced in Bangladesh.
Fish Name and Scientific Name Local Bangladesh name Common English name Scientific Name Ar Giant river-catfish Sperata aor Along Bengala barb Megarasbora elanga Angra labeo —– Labeo angra Anju Zebrafish Danio rerio Arwari Menoda catfish Hemibagrus menoda Baghair Dwarf goonch Read More
Famous Lines of the World Line’s Name Marked / Connected Country Line of Demarcation Portugal-Span McNamara Line North & South Vietnam Maginot Line Germany-France Mannerheim Line Finland-Russia Oder- Neisse Line Germany-Poland Radcliffe Line India-Bangladesh/ Bangladesh-India/ Bangladesh-Myanmar Alpine Line Italy-France Siegfried Read More
Straits of the World Strait’s name Separated country Connected sea/ocean Bering strait Asia-North America Bering sea-North sea Palk strait India-Srilanka Indian ocean-Arab sea English channel Britain-France Atlantic ocean-North sea Gibralter strait Africa-Europe North Atlantic-Mediternian Malacca strait Sumatra-Malayasia Bay of Bengal-Java Read More
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z The world’s country and capital name N Country Name Capital Name Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands Read More
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z The world’s country and capital name A Country Name Capital Name Abkhazia Afghanistan Albania Algeria Read More
The world’s various countries and places old and new name Old Name (country and place) New / Current name India Bharat Nippan Japan Burma Myanmar East Pakistan Bangladesh Ceylon Sri Lanka Pharmoja Taiwan Persia Iran Siam Thailand Dutch East India Read More
The world famous places and deployment Famous place / deployment Name Location Taj Mahal Agra, India White House Washington, United States Eiffel Tower Paris, France Scotland Yard London, England Downing Street London, England Wimbledon London, England Trafalgar Square London, England Read More
The world’s famous personalities name and titles Famous Personalities Name Titlies Rabindranath Tagore Bishwakabi, Gurudev Kazi Nazrul Islam Bidrohi Kobi Adlof Hitler Fuehrer Florence Nightingale Lady with the lamp Margaret Thatcher Iron lady Chittaranjan Das Deshbondhu Mohondas Koromchand Gandhi Mahatma, Read More
The name of the inventor and his discovery â€” Medical Ayaromaisin – Dogar – United States, Since 1948. Addition heart – Bernard, Christian – Africa, Since 1967. Artificial gene – Har Gobind khorana – India, Since 1968. Bacteria – Liuyen Read More
The name of the inventor and his discovery â€” Chemistry Asetilen gas – Wilson – United States, Since 1892. Ayanlim color – Parkin – United Kingdom, Since 1856. Alio margarine – Migmuris – France, Since 1868. Atomic Theory – Don Read More